- Reviews the situation of natural gas and LNG firstly in China and secondly in Europe.
- Provides suggestions for an orderly development of energy policies directly or indirectly concerning both the LNG market and its correlated natural gas market.
Five recommendations are provided:
- Emphasise the role of gas and LNG in achieving carbon neutrality – Expanding and optimising the utilisation of LNG throughout the gas value chain could yield significant benefits
- Explore oppportunities for Deep Gas Collaboration with Foreign Competitors – This approach may expedite the discovery of new economically viable resources, contributing positively to the energy landscape
- Explore opportunities for enhanced access to gas and LNG Infrastructures, Including Storage
- Explore opportunities to accelerate reforms in the gas value chain regulatory regime
- Foster collaboration in LNG international markets
Download: PDF (4.11 MB)