Dear Partners and Friends of the EU China Energy Cooperation Platform,
It has been two and half years since face-to-face business exchanges between EU and China were paused by the COVID pandemic. The need remains for innovative energy solutions in order to reach China’s climate targets . ECECP is therefore organising a live virtual exhibition (Expo 2022) to support EU companies who wish to introduce their services and products to the Chinese market.
From 27 – 29 September 2022, ECECP is offering 20 selected EU companies the opportunity to take part free of charge. The companies will be selected by a specially appointed Expo 2022 panel. Participation will include:
- subtitle provision for a video provided by the company (up to 15 minutes) introducing their clean energy solutions and services.
- hosting of the video on a Chinese video-sharing platform that is accessible freely in China.
- copywriting support and translation for one short case study (up to 1,000 words).
- publication of the case study on the ECECP WeChat account.
- inclusion in the EU China Energy Magazine special edition on EU Innovative Energy Solutions, to be published in December 2022.
- inclusion on a list of EU innovative energy solution providers on the ECECP website.
- interpreting services.
- introduction to EU funded, free of charge advisory on IPR issues related to doing business in China and support to SMEs.
During Expo 2022, the mornings will be taken up with live online events streamed from Europe. In the ‘main meeting room’, journalists from the online energy news forum Energy Post Note 1 will conduct live interviews with end users, CEOs of exhibiting companies and so on.
Additionally, Expo 2022 will host five separate virtual exhibition halls, focusing on renewables, energy efficiency, energy storage, power grids and buildings. We invite our partners to propose innovative energy solution providers from the EU. Companies should contact ECECP by 5 August to register their interest.
We have four main selection criteria:
- Energy savings / carbon emissions reduction potential.
- Distinctive USP.
- Business readiness.
- Business potential.
|5 August 2022||Application deadline|
|20-August 2022||Names of the 20 companies selected by the Expo 2022 panel will be announced|
|10 September 2022||Deadline for video submission|
|20 August – 20 September 2022||Preparation for Expo 2022 Material|
|27 – 29 September 2022||Expo 2022|
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. This should include:
- A brief justification for your company’s inclusion in Expo 2022 (maximum 1,000 words).
- An introduction to your company’s products / services (to include technology readiness, business readiness); emission reduction / energy saving potentials; USP; number of existing or planned installations; company information (number of employees, turnover in the last three years) and contact details.
- A case study (maximum 1,000 words).
- A video introducing your technology and services (if available).
If more than 20 companies apply to exhibit at Expo 2022, a selection panel will review the material submitted and select the companies based on the four criteria listed above.
The selection panel of five industry specialists (to be confirmed) will include
- Team Leader of EU China Energy Cooperation Platform
- Chair of the Energy Working Group of the EU Chamber of Commerce in China
- Representative from EU Delegation to China
Dr Flora Kan
EU China Energy Cooperation Platform
To subscribe to the EU China Energy Magazine
send email to:email@example.com
- EnergyPost.eu is an online publisher of energy news website, aimed at government, policymakers, business, influencers and strategic thinkers. It has a significant reach (40,000 monthly readers, 80,000 monthly website article impressions, 12,000 newsletter subscribers, 20,000 social media followers) into relevant sectors at a senior level.